Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 16 - April Book Challenge

Who can choose a favorite series? I mean, that's the equivalent of choosing a favorite movie or a favorite song. It's just wrong to have to choose.

While my FAVORITE series is Legend by Marie Lu, I've already talked about it enough. Both in the April Challenge and other various posts. I talked about it on Day 13 (here), The Top 10 Books I Want To See Made Into A Movie (here), and I wrote a review of the first one (here).  And now I'm talking about it again. Way to go Shawnee.
    

I feel like I talk about my favorite series' a lot. I do have more than one.

A few of my other favorites are Divergent Series by Veronica Roth, Matched by Ally Condie, ...

Actually, you know what would be better? Just go check out this post that I wrote a few months ago. It details my top 10 favorite books.

Why didn't I just link that at the beginning?

Be smarter Shawnee!


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment