Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Sunday, April 20, 2014

When Did This Come Out?!

I found out today that I missed the premier of The Giver trailer! 

Like, what? How did this happen? What's wrong with me? I'm slipping!

I was browsing the IMDb page for The Giver and I saw that the trailer was already loaded and it blew my mind that I haven't seen it yet! So of course, I immediately clicked on the link and watched. 

You can watch too! 


Doesn't that look so good? I think their choice for Jonas was perfect! And I am a HUGE fan of Meryl Streep! 

Don't know what The Giver is? Check out the Goodreads page for the book here, or the IMDb page for the movie here

The Giver is being released August 15th! Mark your calendars! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment