Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, April 14, 2014

New This Week

Week of April 14, 2014

Hardcover:

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

The Last Apprentice: Fury of the Seventh Son (Book 13) by Joseph Delaney

Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

Open Road Summer by Ememery Lord

Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrickm

Paperback: 

Bruised by Sarah Skilton

The Looking Glass by Jessica Arnold

Michael Vey Books One and Two: The Prisoner of Cell 25; Rise of the Elgen by Richard Paul Evans

MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza

Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Speer

Nantucket Blue (Nantucket #1) by Leila Howland

The Originals by Cat Patrick

You Only Live Once by Bridie Clark

*Note: The links are to the Goodreads page of each book.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment