Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 12 - April Book Challenge

Today's challenge is "Favorite Blue Book"

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of that is none other than...

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green







Don't know what its about? Check out the Goodreads page linked above or continue reading...

Hazel Grace Lancaster has spend the past few years of her life living with terminal cancer. She has been living her life day to day, not making connections with anyone to spare them the hurt that will eventually come. Until she meets Augustus Waters. Augustus shows her how to live with the limited number of days.

This book has been talked about by everyone and I am pretty sure every teenager has read it, or at least heard about it. And yes it IS being made into a movie starring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. Check out the IMDb page here. It opens June 6th of this year!  I hope they get it right!

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment