Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now

I currently have no feeling in my hands because I just finished mowing the lawn. The vibration of the lawn mower has caused my hands to feel out of whack and I don't even know if I'm hitting the keys half of the time. Such a weird sensation. 

I realize it has been some time since I have updated on what I'm reading so I thought I would catch you guys up to date. 

Since my last post about Avalon my Mindee Arnett, I have read...

The Giver by Lois Lowry

The Giver (The Giver #1)

Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1)

If I Stay by Gale Foreman

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

And I just started reading 
Frozen by Erin Bowman 

Frozen (Taken, #2)

Yupp, that's my life. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment