Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, April 7, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now

Well it's been a while since I have updated about what I am currently reading.

Just the other day I started

Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Avalon (Avalon, #1)
What its about: The human population lives on different planets and space stations all millions of light years away from each other. A group of teenage thieves working for a government official are sent on a rescue mission into the one part of space that no one wants to fly through.What this rag tag group of thieves uncover during their mission could bring the entire galaxy crumbling down.

What I Think So Far: I'm liking the story so far. Some of the plot line is obvious, but some of it does some out of nowhere. I'm getting a Star Wars/ Firefly feeling to the universe in the story. I'm not even a third of the way through and already so much has happened! I can tell that this story is going to get even more action packed and exciting as I read on!

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment