Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, April 14, 2014

New 'The Fault In Our Stars' Clip?

Yeah, you read that right! 


For those of you that don't know, during the MTV Movie Awards Pre-Show an exclusive clip from The Fault In Our Stars was premiered! 

Missed it? Check it out below!


Yeah, its the Metaphor clip <3

Everything that they keep showing: movie stills, the trailer, exclusive clips, just makes me want to see the movie even more! 

The more I see Shailene Woodley as Hazel, the more I love her. And I absolutely HATE smokers but I have to say that Ansel Elgort looks pretty darn good with a cigarette between his teeth. 

Now if you will excuse me, I must go drink some water because I am starting to sound rather thirsty.


I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JUNE 6TH!!!!!!!

-Shawnee Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment