Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The 5th Wave Movie?!

So I found out yesterday that The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey is being made into a movie. 

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)

Don't know what it's about? Check out the Goodreads page for the book here. 

I am trying my best to keep an open mind for this movie. Because if anyone recalls, I didn't care for the book all that much. You can read my review of the book here

So far Chloe Grace Moretz is the only actor that has been announced, and she will be portraying Cassie, the main character.

Do I think Moretz will kill the role? Absolutely! Do I think the movie will be jaw-dropping amazing? Eh. Not likely.

Prove me wrong Hollywood. Kill this adaptation! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment