Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 4 - April Book Challenge

Happy Tell A Lie Day!

 


In honor of the national holiday, the April Book Challenge is to find a book about lying. Well there are several. But my choice is probably a predictable one...
Pretty Little Liars Series by  Sara Shepard

 Many of you probably watch the TV series on ABC Family, but I chose this book because I believe that everyone should read the book series as well as watch the show. My reasoning: They changed ALOT. Like wasn't Toby supposed to die? 

So go check out the book series that inspired the show! 

Don't know what its about? Check out the link above or continue reading. 

After the disappearance of their best friend Alison DiLaurentis, four friends Emily, Hannah, Aria, and Spencer drift apart. When Ali's body is found and the mysterious 'A' begin to threaten and blackmail the girls, they come together to find out who 'A' is, how 'A' knows all of their secrets, and who really killed Alison. 

Go read!!! :)

 
 
 


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment