Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 30 - April Book Challenge (I DID IT)

Guys, I DID IT! 

I was able to finish the April Book Challenge! 

 

Just as a recap, at the beginning of the month, I challenge myself to to April Book Challenge. 30 posts about various book topics. You can check out my original post here.

Considering I have an amazingly short attention span, I am incredibly proud of myself for finishing this task. 

Without further ado, the final book challenge is

"A book you love but feel judged about loving."

This one is particularly hard for me because I never feel ashamed of who I am or what I like and don't like. Life is too short to care about what other people think. 


With that being said, I will adapt the challenge a little bit. 

Many people NEVER like books they read in high school, but there was one I actually enjoyed reading. And no it wasn't Shakespeare. But I felt slightly embarassed that I enjoyed this book...

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury


I actually enjoyed this story very much.

So go check out the Goodreads page here because I am not going to attempt to summarize the plot for y'all. 

And now, I AM DONE! 


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment