Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 19 - April Book Challenge

 For centuries many have believed that garlic, holy water, steaks to the heart, and crucifixes repel and destroy vampires. And since it is National Garlic Day, today's book is all about Vampires. 

 

And my choice is...

Black City by Elizabeth Richards

Black City (Black City, #1)

I chose this book solely because vampires are played out! Everyone has began to write about them and you can't walk down an isle in the bookstore without seeing a dozen stories about vampires. It's getting annoying. 

However this book, Black City, takes a new twist on vampires. They are called Darklings and have the ability to drug their victims. 

Ohhhhhh.  
 
Want to know more? Check out the Goodreads page here or you could even check out my review here. :)

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment