Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 25 - April Book Challenge

Honestly, I love to travel! Though I have only been to a few places, I have always had the best time of my life when I'm exploring another city. 

I've been to Texas, Vegas, New York, California, Vancouver BC, all over Washington, Portland Oregon, and I want to visit them all again!

 Displaying IMG_20130703_122511_313.jpg  

Not only that but I want to travel abroad. I want to see Greece, Italy, France, and England before I die. 

Today's book challenge is all about travel, and I have chosen one of my personal favorites...

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)

Don't know what its about? Click the Goodreads link above or continue reading. 

One day, Ginny is sent a letter from her deceased Aunt with money, instructions, and a destination. Ginny must follow the instructions detailed in 13 little blue envelopes, and she will have the best summer of her life. She will learn about other cultures, her Aunts life, and herself on this journey. 

I really loved this book when I first read it. I think its a great travel book. Ginny is instructed to travel all over Europe and she meets some of the most interesting people. 

If you like travel then you will definitely enjoy this book! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment