Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 26 - April Book Challenge

Have you hugged an Australian today? 


I wish I could have :( But I'm not cool enough to know an Aussie. 

That's just my life. 

In honor of Hug An Australian day, todays book is...

Chasers by James Phelan

Chasers (Alone, #1)

Don't know what its about? Check out the Goodreads page linked above, or you could check out my review here. Or you could just keep reading. Whatever fits your fancy :)

Jesse is just an average Australian teen on a UN Youth Ambassador camp in New York City during his break from school. Once there an ectreme natural disaster takes place killing nearly everyone or turning into Chasers that want to drink the survivors blood. 

Honestly I choose this book because the main guy is an Australian. This is a good adventure book but let me tell you it is slightly boring. However the ending is AMAZING and worth reading the rest of the book for. It blew my mind! Honestly. 

So go check out Chasers! And go hug an Australian! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment