Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 14 - April Book Challenge

So let me just tell you right now that no one uses Daisy as a character name. I have been racking my brain all month knowing that this date was fast approaching and I still only have one Daisy character. 

And she's not from a YA book. 

So bear with me folks. Daisy is from...

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott-Fitzgerald


Now before you say anything, I must tell you that the movie is different from the book. Like way different. 

Arent all movies though? 

But this book is a classic and many high school English teachers attempt to get their students to read it. Many fail. Predictably. 

But I suggest that you read this book. Doesn't everyone love a good story about the 20's? 

Don't know what its about? Don't watch the movie, and check out the Goodreads page linked here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment