Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

10 Year Anniversary?!

As you probably know, today is the 10 Year Anniversary of the movie Mean Girls.
 
 
Through its 10 years, it has stayed relevant to ALL teenagers in high schools. Pretty much everyone I know has seen this movie and love it, even the boys.
 
What you probably don't know is that Mean Girls was based off the book Queen Bees and Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman.
 
Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and Other Realities of Adolescence
 
It is a self-help kind of book (or an Adult-help-Child kind of book). But it is based on a book so I can post about it here :)
 
Make sure you wear pink today because
 
 
-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment