Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Favorite Books EVER

Everyone has a favorite book. Actually that's a lie. I'm pretty sure most people have several books battling it out for the number one spot in your heart. These are the books that are currently in my boxing ring:

The Legend Series by Marie Lu (Specifically Prodigy)



The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

 

The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling (Specifically Order of the Phoenix)

 

Looking for Alaska by John Green

 

The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

 

The Testing Series by Joelle Charbonneau [Oddly the only incomplete series on this list]

 

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins (Specifically the first installment)

 

The Matched Series by Ally Condie (Specifically Crossed)

 

The Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver (Specifically the first installment)

 

I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak



Obviously that is quite a lot of books. And probably after hitting the 'Publish' button I will think of more that I forgot to include. But  as of right now these are the books that mean the most to me.
I also just noticed that I seem to never like the final book of a series the best. Possibly with the exception for the Divergent series, but I still think the first installment is better. I don't know, I just think that I'm sad to see such great stories end, and then some times the ending doesn't do the rest of the series justice...

But these are my favorite books EVER as of the 19th of February in the year 2014. I highly recommend any of these if you want to escape for a little while.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment