Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, February 17, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now

BZRK by Michael Grant




What It's About: Honestly I have absolutely no idea. So far the story has been in about six different perspectives. There's this chick Sadie who was knocked unconscious because a jet containing her brother and father smashed into a football stadium where she was watching a game. There's a dude named Noah whose brother went crazy and is constantly talking about 'nano' and 'micro' and 'berserk'. Then there's this guy Vincent who, lets face it I have no idea what happened in that chapter. Oh, and then a guy named Bug Man who as I gathered was the one responsible for the death of Sadie's father and brother. And then there's Wilkes (she's a chick) who I'm guessing is kind of the same person as Vincent or has the same job or something. That is honestly the best I can do at explaining what is going on. And I'm on page 75.


My Thoughts: Honestly I think Michael Grant is a GREAT writer but this story is just SOOOOOO confusing. There's so many different plot lines going on in different parts of the world and they don't all link together yet and I'm confused. I am going to keep reading because the story is interesting and I want to find out more about the characters and basically what the eff is going on.An apparently the movie rights have been optioned and my only thought is "how in the world is this going to translate into a movie?"


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment