Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, February 21, 2014

Quote of The Day

Sticking with my resolution to have different content on this blog, I think I'm going to start having a daily quote from a book or an author. Something that resonates with me or that fits in with the novel I'm talking about. So here goes...

"And this strikes me that this is how writing anything is, really. A collaboration between you who give the words and they who take them and find meaning in them, or put music behind them, or turn them aside because they were not what was needed." -Reached by Ally Condie

I loved this quote the minute I read it. It perfectly describes the relationship between humans and words and I thought it was beautiful. What do you think?

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment