Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now

I have recently given up on BZRK by Michael Grant. And let me tell you, it takes ALOT for me to give up on something. I give up on a series because the plot has been beaten to death. I give up on a book because the author is a horrible writer. And I give up on a book because it's just too dang weird. The latter is what happened with BZRK. The plot was just too weird and all over the place for me to enjoy. It was also wayyyy to confusing. Michael Grant is an extremely talented writer, I just didn't like this book.

I am now reading: In The Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin. It is the third (and I believe final) installment of the Birthright series.


















I'm only about five pages in so I don't have a formal opinion of the storyline yet but I do believe it will be great. The first two novels of the Series "All These Things I've Done" and "Because It Is My Blood" were terrific. I can't wait to fully dive into this one and enjoy Anya's world once more.


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment