Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Book Haul

The wonderful and glorious Lisa turningpages94.blogspot.com gave me a book haul tonight! Thank goodness for her! She promises me that I will enjoy most of them and I really hope that it's true. :) Here's what I was gifted today:

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter


Crave (Clann Series #1)by Melissa Darnell


Fated (The Soul Seekers #1) by Alyson Noel


The Conduit (Gryphon Series #1) by Stacey Rourke
Embrace (Gryphon Series #2) by Stacey Rourke
Sacrifice (Gryphon Series #3) by Stacey Rourke
 

I look forward to reading these books. Hopefully I will like them and maybe I will even review one or two of them in the near future. Who knows? :)

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment