Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Quote Of The Day

This is my all time favorite page from The Divergent Series. And yes, that is my amazing camera skills ;)



"I read somewhere, once, that crying defies scientific explanation. Tears are only meant to lubricate the eyes. There is no real reason for tear glands to overproduce tears at the behest of emotion.

I think we cry to release the animal parts of us without losing our humanity. Because inside me is a beast that snarls, growls, and strains towards freedom, towards Tobias, and, above all, toward life. And as hard as I try, I cannot kill it.

So I sob into my hands instead." -Insurgent by Veronica Roth

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment