Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Sunday, October 5, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 5: Favorite Bookstore


Today's subject: Favorite Bookstore

I frequent about three bookstores, none of them in my hometown. 

I go to King's Books for their book clubs, and it's right next door to my family's favorite Soccer Pub. So you know, location, location, location. 


I go to Half Price Books. They normally have a good selection and even their new books are cheaper than buying them at a Barnes & Noble. However the best selection of YA books I have found at a HPB was about 45 minutes from where I live. Which is incredibly disappointing.


Lastly, I go to a place called Half Million Books. I wrote a post on it a while ago, you can check that out here. But basically it is a giant used book store with floor to ceiling books. ITS CRAZY! And they have always had some good books hidden in there.

Displaying half milliom books

Those are my three favorite bookstores. I could never narrow it down to just on. That would be impossible, because I am a book nerd. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment