Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Sunday, October 26, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 26: Top 3 Favorites

Hello. Happy Sunday. This is going to be an easy post. 

10 points if you guys can guess what my "Top Three Favorites" are before you read any farther. 

Got your guesses? 

Good. Let's begin...


Legend (Legend, #1) Prodigy (Legend, #2) Champion (Legend, #3)

If you didn't get that then you haven't read this blog. Like at all. Or paid any attention. 


Looking for Alaska

Again. Have you been paying attention if you read this blog?


The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)

It's okay if you didn't get that one since it is slowly creeping back up into my favorites list. 


The Three Musketeers (The D'Artagnan Romances, #1)

This is my favorite book of all time, so I thought I would include it :)

How did you do? Did any of you get 10 points? 

If you want to check out more about my October Book Challenge that I am completely failing at, you can go ahead and click here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment