Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October book Challenge Day 29: Favorite Chapter

How? How exactly am I supposed to choose a favorite chapter?

Can I go with one of the ones from Ky's point of view in Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie where he literally says nothing? It's just a blank page?

Displaying WP_20141029_18_42_46_Pro.jpg

Or is that cheating?

But I seriously think it is WAY too hard to choose a favorite chapter. Favorite book, favorite plot, favorite page, ye. Favorite chapter, no. Absolutely not. There are WAY too many good ones. Or ones that are great in the beginning or suck at the end. Or ones that just have a few paragraphs that are amazing.

I can't really think of one chapter in one book that really stands out to me and being the best I have ever read and my favorite.

Well that's my "Favorite Chapter" or lack there of...If you want to check out more of my October Book Challenge you can click here.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment