Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 1 : Introduction

So a few months ago, I did a challenge where I had a pre-perscribe list of topics to talk about every day of that month. I had found it on Tumblr or on the internet somewhere and thought it was a good idea. So now, I am doing it again. 

Here is the list of my October Blogging Challenge

1. Introduce Yourself/The Challenge
15. Favorite Hero/Heroine
24. Bookmarker/Book Currently Reading
27. Favorite Villain
31. Read This Month

Can I finish it all? I think I will. So look out for these posts for the rest of the month! 

Since this is an introduce yourself challenge as well, you can go click the tab that says "About Me" and read a little, well, about me. :) 

Now I have officially completed Day 1. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment