Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, October 31, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 31: Read This Month

October was a rather slow month for all of my reading...


The Secret Ingredient


More Than This


The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)


Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)


The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)


Day 21 (The Hundred, #2)


Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)


The Vault of Dreamers


Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I really should have read a lot more than 10 books this month. But oh well. 

And that is the end of my October Book Challenge. I missed four days I believe, so I did fail but I picked back up and tried to do as many as I possibly could. 

If you want to check out my first post for the challenge, you can click here and find easy access to all of the challenge posts. 

Happy Halloween :)

-Shawnee Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment