Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Should I Read 'The 100'?

Recently I have been watching 'The 100' on The CW. 


I know it is a book, but I just haven't read it. And lately I have been seeing people post pictures of the pages of 'The 100' (The Book) and I feel like I am missing something. But on the other hand, I feel like the majority of books that get turned into TV shows are absolutely nothing like the books anymore. 

I mean, isn't that what happened to Pretty Little Liars? 

     

And The Vampire Diaries? 

       

And Gossip Girl? 


And Delirium didn't even get past the pilot (I think because it wasn't even like the book anymore). 


So, should I read 'The 100" by Kass Morgan? Or should I just continue to watch and enjoy the TV Show? 

Decisions, decisions. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment