Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now


Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)

What It's About: "Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight - she's a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king's thug.

When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change.

She never expects to become Po's friend.

She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace - or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away..."

What I Think So Far: So far it's a little different. I'm only on the second or third chapter so there are somethings that haven't been revealed to me yet. If I am guessing right, she has already encountered Po  on a mission and we have been revealed how she found out what her Grace was. That's about it so far. I will keep reading to see how the story plays out. I am intrigued. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment