Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, June 27, 2014

Reconnecting

I just recently got together with my best friend from elementary school! Sadly, she moved when we were in Fourth grade and I only get to see her maybe once a year. So it was great getting to see her and talk again.

And this year I found out that she is a major book worm just like me! What a coincidence right?! 

In honor of me reconnecting with an old friend, this post is dedicated to books with people who reconnect with those from their past.


Hysteria

Mallory decides to attend a boarding school after a horrific incident months before. While there, she reconnects with an old friend from childhood and begins a new relationship.


Side Effects May Vary

When Alice finds out that she has cancer, and it seems to be terminal, she reconnects with her childhood best friend that helps her finish her bucket list.

Little Blue Envelope #2

The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)

After her first adventure through Europe, Ginny returns to finish the journey and reconnect with those she left behind.


The Program (The Program, #1)

After Sloane and James *SPOILER* both lose their memory of the other after going through The Program, they defy all odds and reconnect with one another. 


Paper Towns

Quentin reconnects with his childhood friend Margo Roth Spiegelman after an adventurous night on the town.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment