Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Sunday, June 15, 2014

YA Fiction Review Twitter Account???

Recently I have been thinking about other ways I can get in contact with the world of books. Blogger is great and all, but not as easily accessiable as other sites.

With that in mind, I created a Twitter account @YAFictionReview 


Since the account is very new (I only made it last night!) I have limited posts, my header is not great, and I'm not following everyone that I want to.)

However what will happen on this Twitter Page is more frequent postings, reactions to books as I read them, and obviously retweets from other good book accounts I like. 

The world of Fiction is all about give and take so I hope you guys will give me some time to get this up and running before casting judgement on my page :O

I will definitely still be posting on this blog probably once a day, six times a week (I will shoot for seven though!) I have some cheeky ideas for posts rolling around in my head right now. I just need to blog them out :)

So go check out my twitter page @YAFictionReview and enjoy the rest of your fathers day! 

-Shawnee Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment