Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Delirium Pilot on Hulu?

You read that right. It was recently announced that the previously un-aired, cancelled pilot for Delirium, based off of the books by Lauren Oliver, will be put on Hulu!

 

Now, I am a skeptic, because well, there was a reason it didn't go forward in the first place. Will I try my hardest to see the episode and then formulate my official oppinion. But based off of these gifs that I came across on my Tumblr...

 
 
 

And the trailer I found on YouTube...



I am less than optimistic.

The pilot will be available on Hulu on June 20th for only 30 days!

Don't know what Delirium is? Check out the Goodreads page linked here.

So, my question is: Will you watch the pilot, or just ignore it? 

BTW, Hulu has been looking into the idea of buying the rights and expanding the series if it is well accepted in the 30-day trial period. What this means: If you want to see the Delirium series expanded, tweet Hulu a bunch, and watch the pilot as much as possible. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment