Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, October 4, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 4: Hardback or Paperback?

Today is Day 4 of my October Book Challenge. The subject? Hardback or Paperback?

 

There are differences to hardCOVERS and paperbacks.Generally, if I want a book to look nice for a while I will buy a hardcover of it. Or if I buy it right when it is published. 

But for reading, I like paperbacks. I think they are easier to hold than hardcovers. They are lighter and you can hold the pages easier since you don't have a rigid cover that won't bend slightly for your grip.

In the end, I am for both hardCOVERS and paperbacks.

But I mean, Hardbacks aren't that bad either. 



-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment