Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 25: This Book Gives Me Feels

So I just realized that I forgot to push 'PUBLISH' from day 24 of my October Book Challenge. I am completely failing at this. I disappoint myself. This challenge gives me feels. 

See what I did there? 

As for books that give me feels, there are actually a few. Don't even try to judge me because I doubt any of you could read these books without getting into your own feels. 


Allegiant (Divergent, #3)


Champion (Legend, #3)


Looking for Alaska


The Program (The Program, #1)

Those are a few books that have given me all the feels. If you want to check out more about my (failing) October Book Challenge, you can click here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment