Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 21: People On The Cover

People on the cover is rather vague, so I will show you some of the cooler ones I have seen lately.


Day 21 (The Hundred, #2)

I love all of the people falling out of the sky. It's haunting but beautiful at the same time. 


Pointe

I like that the cover is mostly dark. There is just slight color and it doesn't show any features of the girl. I also like all of the white at the top. It makes me think of snow. 


Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover. It's even cooler if you can see the front and the back together. The girl looks like something I would find in a fashion magazine. And I love all the lines going everywhere connecting everything. This is one of my favorite covers of all times. 

If you want to check out what is next for my October Book Challenge, you can click here and read the introductory post. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment