Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, October 18, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 18: Recommended to Me

Well, I'm guessing I'm supposed to talk about books that people have recommended to me. And by the way, I am up way to early to be functioning properly. This should be fun

Here goes nothing...


Side Effects May Vary

I think it was Lisa who told me to read this book. She thought it would be right up my alley because the synopsis stated that revenge was a main topic. It wasn't the greatest thing I have read, but others may like it.


All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)

Again, I think this was Lisa while we were at a book sale. I really liked it! I don't know why she initially told me to buy it, but I'm glad I did. Right after I was done, I went out and found the rest of the series to binge read!


Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I know my friend Lexi has read this book and she liked it alot. Since she is not an avid reader I feel that I need to give this book a try since she liked it. Hopefully once I read it, I will like it as well! Fingers crossed.

If you want to check out more of my October Book Challenge, you can click here to see the original post.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment