Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 22: I Need To Buy This

Hey Lisa @TurningPages11 this one is for you ;) *cough* Christmas gift exchange *cough*

I don't really know what books I REALLY want to buy. All of my series are complete, I have works from my favorite authors, and generally my library is pretty good about keeping up with new books that come out. 

I guess two books I really want(need) to buy is... 


Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)

or...


Nobody

Both of these books are not in my library system and I have not read either of them and it's driving me crazy because of how long they have been on my To Be Read list. Like literally, I have wanted to read them since I heard about them. I have no idea if they are good or not because I see a lot of mixed reviews online. I need to know for myself!

You can check out more about my October Book Challenge by clicking right here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment