Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Book Challenge Day 8: I Cried...A Lot

I don't have emotions. 

It's true. 

So finding a book that I cry at is incredibly hard. And it is even harder to find a book that I REALLY cry about. I mean more than tears welling up in my eyes or a single stray tear. 

I am talking about all out sobbing. That doesn't happen often. 

That being said, a few books that I have made me cry...a lot, are...


Champion (Legend, #3)

Looking for Alaska by John Green (and no, that is not a typo)

Looking for Alaska


If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

If you want to check out the original post for The October Book Challenge and see what's coming next, you can click here.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment