Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, December 8, 2014

Library Haul

It's been a while since I have told you guys what I have just picked up from the library. I am happy to report that since it is almost my winter vacation (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!) I have been collecting books to read when I am finally able to stop thinking about school.

A few days ago many of those books came in and I have been able to keep my paws off all but one of them. This is my latest library haul...


In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)


The Impossible Knife of Memory


Afterworlds


Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)

And yes, In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken was the one books I was not able to keep my hand off! I have been waiting so long to read that book I instantly dove in and I LOVE IT SO FAR! I can't wait to finish it and then start one of the others.

Luckily my last final is on Thursday so I only have to resist for a few more days! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment