Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, December 8, 2014

December Challenge Day 8 - Best Cliffhanger

I remember the first time I read this cliffhanger. I was so mad that the story ended where it did. I wanted answers ASAP. But of course the world hates me and I have to wait for answers. I'm not good at waiting! 

What is this cliffhanger you might ask? That would the the ending of...


Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

If you like this ending you and me need to have a little talk because it drove me INSANE! "Then the shouting begins." Like, COME ON.

It's seriously like a one sentence cliff hanger. It was so great I hated it. 

Anyways, if you want to learn more about the December Challenge, you can click right here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment