Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, December 5, 2014

December Challenge Day 5 - Favorite Plot Twist

I have been racking my brain for the past hour trying to decide what my favorite plot twist is. While over the years there have been many a plot "twist" that were completely predictable, there were still those that came out of left field and made my jaw drop. 

Right now I am sitting trying to decide between four plot twists that I like the best. I am going to have to go with the one that I continue to remember even though I read it a year ago and that would be...


Chasers (Alone, #1)

This plot twist occurs at the very, very, VERY end of the book so you have to hold out for it, but if you do it's worth it. I was completely shocked the first time I read it and I still wonder how I missed it the first time I read it! 

I won't give any spoilers because that would be rude. But I definitely think that the final plot twist in Chasers is my favorite plot twist.

If you want to read more about the December Challenge, you can click here for the introductory post. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment