Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Challenge Day 13 - Favorite Character Name

I grew up with a very unusual name. I have never met another Shawnee and barely anyone that I meet can spell my name right without me telling them how. It's just how it is. 

And I think because of my name, I find myself drawn to the more unusual names. I like the ones that you won't be able to find in every book.

I wrote a post a while back for the Characters I thought needed their names on a coke bottle. I chose these names mainly because of how unusual they were and how much I liked them. You can check out that post by clicking here. 

Other than that post, one of my favorite names for a book I have read recently was 

Adelina Amouteru

Or basically all of the names from The Young Elites by Marie Lu.

If you want to check out more of the December Challenge, you can click here.

And enjoy 12/13/14.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment