Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Challenge Day 9 - Favorite POV

I have been thinking about this A LOT. And until now, I honestly had no idea what my 'Favorite POV' was.

But after thinking long and hard about this, I have chosen the most interesting POV that I have ever read....and that is...


The Book Thief

This book was written in the point of view of Death. Many would believe that POV would cause the book to be incredibly dark and the narration to be malicious, but that was not the case. Death was written as though he was tired of his job. Tired of constantly taking people away from their bodies after they had passed away. I thought this POV was incredibly inventive and it worked out so well! 

If you want to know more about the December Challenge, you can click here.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment