Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Challenge Day 4 - Favorite Title

My favorite title of a book is 


Between Shades of Gray

I like this title because I've always know that the world is not black and white. While someone may be attempting to do a good deed, they could achieve that good deed by creating fear or chaos. The world is one big gray area. That's why I like this title a lot.

However, my favorite titles for series are those that do not just copy the title of the first book. Such as...


Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)


The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy, #3)

I like it when the series is named something else. I don't really know why, it's always been something that I have liked.

Well, there are my favorite title(s). If you want to check out more about this December Challenge, you can click right here.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment