Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Challenge Day 16 - Favorite Classic

I think I have talked enough on here about The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, so I will spare you all today and choose a different "classic".

I have always been drawn towards mythology since I was a little kid, I loved the stories of the Greek Gods and Goddesses, so when I first read Homer's The Odyssey a few years back I loved it because it gave me that same feeling again. So that is my 'Favorite Classic' 


The Odyssey

I strongly suggest that you attempt to read this book at least once in your life. I know it can be kind of scary to tackle, but it is ultimately worth it. 

If you want to know more about the December Challenge, you can click here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment