Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December Challenge Day 21 - Holiday Read

I have to admit, I am not extremely well versed in the topic of Holiday/Winter reads. 

Other than Let It Snow and Dash and Lily's Book of Dares (both of which I have already talked about during this challenge) no real holiday themed book comes to mind. I have been doing some research and I have found one that looks...promising and slightly quirky. That book is...


The Ex Games

"Hayden and Nick used to be a hot item, but their brief affair ended with a highly publicized breakup. Now the two are "just friends," excluding the occasional flirtation.

When Hayden wins the girls' division of a local snowboarding competition, Nick is unimpressed, claiming that Hayden wouldn't have a chance against a guy. Hayden calls Nick's bluff and challenges him to a head-to-head boarding contest. Their mutual friends quickly take sides, the girls on Hayden's and the boys on Nick's, making for an all-out battle of the sexes. This friendly competition is bound to get heated—and they might end up igniting some old flames. "

It seems good enough, and unique enough, to read if you so wish. 

If you want to know more about the December Challenge, you can click here.

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment