Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Challenge day 10 - Frustrating Read

Well I already used my #1 choice for a frustrating read...I guess I will go with a book that is rather similar in format which is...


The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)

I know this book came out a few years ago and that there have been two more additions to the series,but I never made it past this installment. 

The main reason that I got frustrated with this series was that it was doing the whole first-person-point-of-view-but-I'm-not-going-to-tell-you-whose-POV-it-is thing and I absolutely HATE that. It gets me so confused and it's frustrating for me to read. 

So that was my choice for a frustrating read...

If you want to know more about the December Challenge, you can click right here and you will be brought to the introduction page. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment