Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December Challenge Day 23 - I Can Relate

I can never really relate to book characters a whole lot. Yes there are some that remind me of myself but there has never been one where I think "wow, that's me. That is exactly me and what is going on with my life." 

It has never happened. 

I came across this same topic back in my October Challenge, and I had a similar answer to what I am saying now. 

I relate to June from Legend by Marie Lu because of older brothers and some of our mannerisms

Legend (Legend, #1)

I relate to Faith Daniels in Pulse by Patrick Carmen because of our height (why do authors always choose to have teeny, tiny female leads instead of tall, powerful ones?)

Pulse (Pulse, #1)

If you want to read more of the December Challenge, you can click here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment