Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Challenge Day 17 - Favorite Family

There is really only one family to choose as your favorite family. 



I love the Lightwoods, Jace included. They really are more than just family, they are best friends, they are a fighting group, they are parabatai. They each have their own personality but somehow they all fit together like a well oiled machine.

I can't think of any other family that is as great as them. They may not all be blood related, but they couldn't care less about that, and that is part of the appeal of their relationships.

If you want to check out more of the December Challenge, you can click right here

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment