Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, July 11, 2014

'The Giver' Footage

Attention all 'The Giver' fans! 

One Republic has recently released a new music video of their song 'Ordinary Human' that features new footage from 'The Giver'! 



Anyone who isn't a fan of the book by Lois Lowry may be slightly confused if they come across this music video. However, fans of the book who are eagerly awaiting the movie adaptation to be released on August 15th will LOVE the new footage. 

Don't Know what The Giver is? You can check out my review here or you can go to the book's Goodreads page linked here

The newly released footage includes some of the snow, more memories being transmitted, some extra images of Rosemary, and then some not so great images such as the kiss between Jonas and the girl with the red hair who I am guessing is supposed to be Fiona. 

All-in-all, as a fan of the book, I am looking forward to the movie adaptation even more now. Plus the song by One Republic is totally awesome! We can't forget that. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment