Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'Nerve' As A Movie?

I constantly talk about a little book called 


 Nerve

because well I love it. I think it's a great novel and had some plot twists that I didn't see coming.

As I was going on a following spree for my new twitter @YAFictionReview I found Jeanne Ryans twitter @Jeanne_Ryan

As I was about to hit the little follow button, I noticed that in her bio these words appear 

"NERVE (Penguin) is out in 7 languages and optioned by Lionsgate." 

Optioned. By. Lionsgate. 

OPTIONED BY LIONSGATE! 

For those of you who don't speak fluent movie like I do, that means that Lionsgate (the same company that brought you 'The Hunger Games') likes 'Nerve' and has bought the rights to transform it into a movie. 

Whether this will actually happen is still in question, though there is already directors on board, but I'm just happy that someone sees 'Nerve' as I do, an awesome book that will make an incredible movie. 

I will continue to look for more news on this subject and update when I know more. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment